The Biodynamic Year
Increasing yield, quality and flavour. 100 helpful tips for the gardener or smallholder .
by Maria Thun
Maria Thun, a pre-eminent expert in biodynamic cultivation methods - sometimes referred to as "premium organic" - has here compiled over 100 of her best gardening tips based on 50 years' research. Find out:
- how to produce abundant and tasty crops;
- how special preparations can transform your soil and produce;
- how the moon affects planting and growth;
- the difference between 'root', 'leaf', 'blossom' and 'fruit' plants;
- what the best storage methods are; and much more.
Accompany the author on a journey through the seasons and discover lots of new tips and suggestions. There is a wealth of advice here for gardeners seeking to manage nature responsibly and successfully. Maria Thun - Translated by Matthew Barton
25 x 17.5 cm;
Publisher: Temple Lodge