The Maria Thun Biodynamic Calendar
The original biodynamic sowing and planting calendar, now in its 61st year.
The easy-to-view layout features detailed planting, tending and harvesting information to help growers maximise the yield and vitality of crops and plants. Trusted by generations of farmers and gardeners, the ultimate biodynamic calendar features:
- A clear layout making it simpler to plan what to do and when
- Space dedicated to detailed explanations of the recommended activities
- Information panels make it easy to use
- Clear headings and sections for fast look-ups
- Detailed planting, tending and harvesting information to maximise the yield and vitality of crops and plants
- Suitable for both seasoned biodynamic farmers and beginner gardeners
- Solar and lunar events, plus information on planetary aspects, are given dedicated space
The calendar includes a pull-out wallchart that can be pinned up in a barn, shed or greenhouse as a handy quick reference.
Publisher: Floris Books